Picture it now: you are in the forest on a crisp winter day, the snow is falling lightly and all you can hear are the soft sounds of your snowshoes as you meander through the woods.
Slow down and unplug with a vacation package at Hotel Saranac. Strap on a pair of snowshoes and let us take you on a Winter Forest Bathing sensory immersion in nature. We'll cover less than a mile on gentle terrain to allow you to take in all the sights, sounds, smells and textures of an Adirondack Forest in winter. After this unique outdoor experience, we will share an Adirondack wild tea in the comfort of the beautifully restored Hotel Saranac.
- Package includes 2 night stay and Winter Forest Bathing experience for two adults, available Saturdays only through April 14th, based on availability. Overnight reservations must include a Saturday night and 2 night stay is required. Check-in time is guaranteed at 4pm.
- Guided Winter Forest Bathing eco-trip is on Saturday from 1:00pm-3:00pm. Please allow for end time to extend up to 30 minutes. Once your package is booked, Adirondack Riverwalking will contact you directly to provide information and answer any questions you may have about the guided eco-trip. Availability of time slots is first come first serve.
- Reservations must be booked at least 1 week in advance. Please provide accurate email and phone number so we can contact you to confirm the details of your package.
- Winter Forest Bathing registration fee includes snowshoes. Feel free to bring your own snowshoes and you will receive a cash refund of $10 per person at the end of the eco-trip.
- Cancellations within 14 days or less from arrival date: no refunds will be issued. Cancellations 15 days or more from arrival date: full refund.
- Should the weather make it impossible to be out of doors for the duration of Winter Forest Bathing eco-trip, an indoor nature sensory immersion program will be offered or a combination of outdoor and indoor program.
- Are you here with a group and would like to experience Winter Forest Bathing together? Do you need to purchase additional adult or youth passes for Winter Forest Bathing? Youth 12 and up are welcome. Contact Adirondack Riverwalking at 518-637-2963 or email