Adirondack Dream Weddings Start Here
Anchored by the breathtaking Grand Ballroom – the only true full-service indoor wedding venue of its kind in the Adirondacks – weddings are made magical at Hotel Saranac by the flexibility and offerings of our additional spaces and venues that make your entire wedding weekend of events both breathtaking and a breeze.
Venue Spaces for Every Event
The Grand Ballroom is the hotel's crown jewel Adirondack wedding venue, but you'll find a series of additional spaces to complete your wedding weekend just how you want it. The Great Hall and outdoor Terrace are the perfect mingling spot for cocktail hour; the Ember Room is directly connected to Ampersand Salon and Spa for bridal party prep and luncheons; and the Oak Room, adjacent to the ballroom, adds flexibility for components like the dessert station, photo booth, or even rehearsal dinner.
Plated or buffet, traditional comfort fare or more ambitious farm-to-table flavors—the Executive Chef of our Adirondack-inspired kitchen works closely with our clients to offer a culinary experience your guests won’t soon forget.
Traditional Wedding Package
Imagine greeting your guests in the elegant Grand Ballroom, the region’s most iconic, historic reception venue. Our highly trained team execute your vision for your event—including customized menus, decoration and event set up, food and beverage options, and more—to create an extraordinary, personalized experience for you and your guests.
5-Hour Traditional Wedding Package Includes:
- Round or banquet tables and elegant chairs
- Floor length table linens
- Linen napkins
- Assorted house décor
- Maitre d’ sliced and served wedding cake prepared by your preferred bakery
- Access to Hotel Saranac preferred vendor list
- Special group rates for overnight rooms, based on availability. Block can be set up 12 months out
- Suite upgrade to Bride & Groom (with a room block)
- Access to hotel rooftop for photos, weather permitting
- Hilton Honors bonus points on group block and catering to use towards a future vacation
- Up to 70 guests: Grand Ballroom, Oak Room, Great Hall Foyer area included
- 101+ guests: Grand Ballroom, Oak Room, Great Hall Foyer area included plus additional rental of the Great Hall Bar and North Terrace is required
Elopement Wedding Package
An elopement getaway to a historic Adirondack hotel might just be the perfect option for a small-scale, affordable celebration shared with those who matter most. That's why our incredible team is thrilled to help perfect and execute your ideal elopement in our beautiful event spaces, with plenty of room for you to add your own personalized touches.
Our Adirondack Elopement Package Includes:
- On-site ceremony in our beautiful historic Oak Room with personalized readings provided by a certified officiant from our preferred vendor list
- 2 nights accommodations in a top floor King Deluxe Bedroom with a complimentary upgrade to a Suite if available
- Seasonally inspired bridal bouquet and boutonniere provided by Lake Placid Flower & Gift
- House Chilled Sparkling Wine for two and 2 Hotel Saranac engraved commemorative glasses
- Delicious & beautiful two-layer six-inch Cake with Fresh Berries from Enuf Chocolates
- Group rates for wedding guests (dates are required to provide a quote on group rates)
- Access to hotel rooftop for a photo, weather depending
- Private function space for up to 3 hour dinner reception (Catering is additional. We have plated dinner menus ranging from $50-80 per person.)
- 20% discount on spa treatments of 50 minutes or longer in Ampersand Salon and Spa